WELCOME to Temple Sutton Early Years
Identifying the uniqueness of each child and family is at the heart of everything we do, and forms part of our overall vision. We understand that giving children a safe, secure and caring environment, will allow their confidence and self-esteem to flourish.
Children’s individual characteristics are encouraged to shine through as their personalities develop, maximising each child’s learning and development potential. This is combined with a passion and dedication for life-enhancing improvements for children and their families.
The Nursery comprises 5 large room bases: Daisies 0-2 years; Primrose 2-3 years; Bluebells rising 3 years; Sunflowers 3-4 years; and Poppies 3-4 years.
Further areas include: a large, welcoming reception area, a family size kitchen, a small dining area (the Secret Garden) and a small meeting room.
Here’s what we can offer:
- Integrated childcare for babies and children aged 0-4 yrs. 8am-6pm.
- A Makaton friendly setting
- Ofsted registered Outstanding in 2014
- An individual learning journal for your child using Tapestry
- 100% qualified staff workforce with high retention rates
- Free nursery provision for children over the age of three years either 15 or 30 hours for working parents
- Free childcare for some 2 year olds up to 15 hours (criteria applies).
- A Wellcomm screening process for children to support speech and language development
- Health services including supported 2 ½ year checks or attendance at appointments
- Our setting has received Millie's Mark accreditation
- Support for parents’ involvement in children’s learning.
- Qualified Counsellor employed to support nursery parents and children as required.
- Outstanding support for children with additional needs
- Seamless transition into our feeder primary school and before/ after school club.
We are always happy to hear parent’s views and endeavour to respond to families’ needs and requests. If you have an idea, comment or compliment please tell us.