WELCOME to Temple Sutton Early Years
Identifying the uniqueness of each child and family is at the heart of everything we do, and forms part of our overall vision. We understand that giving children a safe, secure and caring environment, will allow their confidence and self-esteem to flourish.
Children’s individual characteristics are encouraged to shine through as their personalities develop, maximising each child’s learning and development potential. This is combined with a passion and dedication for life-enhancing improvements for children and their families.
The Nursery comprises 5 large room bases: Daisies 0-2 years; Buttercups 2-3 years; Bluebells rising 3 years; Sunflowers 3-4 years; and Poppies 3-4 years.
Further areas include: a large, welcoming reception area, a family size kitchen, a small dining area (the Secret Garden) and a small meeting room.
Here’s what we can offer:
- Integrated childcare for babies and children aged 0-4 yrs from 8am-6pm
- Free nursery provision for children over the age of three years - either 15 or 30 hours for working parents
- Free childcare for some 2 year olds up to 15 hours (criteria applies)
- Health services including supported 2 ½ year checks or attendance at appointments
- Groups to support parents’ involvement in their children’s learning
- Qualified Counsellor employed to support nursery parents and children as required
- Support and advice for parents who are seeking work
- Support for children with additional needs
- Seamless transition into Temple Sutton Primary School, including the school's before/after school club